Your first step
towards health踏上健康
的第一步
了解您的体质,制定个性化方案Understanding your body constitution · Personalised care
A TCM consultation is the essential starting point for all treatments. Our physician spends time getting to know your health history, lifestyle, and body constitution — so every decision is tailored specifically to you.
中医问诊是所有治疗的必要起点。我们的医师将充分了解您的健康历史、生活方式和体质,确保每个决策都专门针对您量身定制。
Book a Consultation →预约问诊 →
What to expect during your consultation问诊时您可以期待什么
四诊合参 — Four Diagnostic MethodsFour pillars of TCM diagnosisThe physician feels your pulse at three positions on each wrist, reading the rhythm, strength, and depth to understand how your organs and energy systems are functioning.医师通过感知双腕三部脉象的节律、强度与深度,了解脏腑及气血状态。
The tongue’s colour, coating, shape, and texture are windows into your internal health — reflecting heat, cold, dampness, and organ imbalances.舌色、舌苔、形态和质地是内在健康的窗口——反映热、寒、湿及脏腑失衡。
The physician observes complexion, eyes, posture, and skin tone — each provides diagnostic clues about your overall constitution and current health state.医师观察面色、目光、体态与肤色,每项都提供体质与健康状态的诊断线索。
A thorough conversation about your main concerns, symptoms, sleep, digestion, stress levels, and medical history to build a complete picture.医师将问您主要不适、症状、睡眠、消化、压力与病史进行全面交流,形成完整健康图谱。
Your physician will then create a tailored treatment plan — which may include acupuncture, herbal medicine, Tui Na, cupping, moxibustion, and dietary or lifestyle recommendations.
医师制定个性化治疗方案——可能包括针灸、草药、推拿、拔罐、艾灸及饮食生活建议。
Book Now →立即预约 →Conditions we commonly see我们常见的就诊情况
治本非治标 — We treat the root, not just symptomsRoot-cause care, not symptom management
Book your appointment
at Jurong East today
今天就在裕廊东
预约您的诊疗
Blk 249 Jurong East St 24, #01-90 · Mon–Sat
裕廊东街24号249座 #01-90 · 星期一至六
Our TCMPB-registered physicians are available Monday to Saturday. Walk-ins welcome — or book in advance to secure your preferred physician and time slot.
我们的注册中医师周一至周六应诊。欢迎即诊,也可提前预约您首选的医师与时段。
#01-90, Singapore 600249